PSYCHIC, INTUITIVE, MYSTICAL, PROPHETIC INDICATORS IN THE NATAL CHART
· Disclaimer: My research has proven, to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there is an endless number of psychic, intuitive indicators in anyone’s chart, and I could not find them all. Every time I tried, Spirit showed me another from a respected, (and published) astrological source, so I “drew a line in the sand, and concluded that it could not be done with analysis alone. These Lists are NOT complete, and cannot be relied upon alone to tell you that you are or are not…psychic, using your intuition, etc. I believe we are all born intuitive; it is known as our 6th sense. It is a built-in truth filter, among other things. It lies in our solar plexus, but, because most of us operate soley out of our heads, we don’t realize we are born intuitive. Your Crystal Children know they are born intuitive; theirs is well-developed. I believe that this is one of the things that makes them act, and react, so differently from us, also why we, as parents, feel so powerless and helpless in trying to understand them, why what our mothers taught us about raising children, and what they are suggesting now may not be working.
Only an astrologer can give you an accurate interpretation of your natal chart, and that requires assessing the whole chart, something I did not do here. I only extrapolated psychic aspects from other astrologers’ published works (listed at the end of the lists), and this is not the same, nor as accurate as a professional astrological chart interpretation. This said, I think it is fun to look for psychic indicators in your own chart, so I’m publishing/posting these for your enjoyment.
· Three or more indicators are required (but each child had at least three and many had many more). They set up the opportunity and/or predisposition for psychism (clairvoyance, clairaudience, mediumistic abilities, healing abilities, etc) intuition, prophetic, and/or mystical powers.
· Use your own “truth filter”. You will know if an aspect applies to you, or not. This list will only confirm that which you already suspect, or think you have, and give you something concrete that says, “Wow! Yes! I am psychic! Or I never knew I was, but now I have more faith that it is really, truly so!
If you run into problems, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help you out.
ENJOY! HAVE FUN WITH THIS!
1. Sun Conjunct Uranus: The power of this conjunction gives a magnetic, originand independent nature. They have a strong need to be free and become frustrated and angry if they feel they are being controlled in any manner. For all their rebelliousness, they are extremely sensitive and highly intuitive. These individuals are innovative and creative and can see new ways of doing things, which are a vast improvement over the old methods.
2. Sun Sextile Uranus: There is the opportunity for these individuals to awaken an awareness of their inner self. They are original, independent and highly intuitive.
3. Sun Conjunct Neptune: The power of this conjunction makes these individuals sensitive and emotional. They are psychically attuned, and when around others who are in negative moods, may also become negative. This strong empathy for others creates a kind and gentle nature. They are extremely sentimental and have a tendency to daydream. They must learn to recognize reality from non-reality. This daydreaming causes many of them to prevaricate. They are not easy to understand, since they don’t particularly understand themselves. They are attracted to music, art, dancing, painting and the mystic.
4. Sun Sextile Neptune: There is the opportunity for these individuals to tap the inner wisdom stored in their super-conscious mind. This wisdom was learned in former lifetimes. Developing this ability would help them bring ideas, inspiration, and artistic potential from their inner mind to successful fruition.
4a. Sun Trine Neptune: In other lifetimes, these individuals have developed and used their psychic abilities and psychic healing powers. They are idealistic people with the ability to listen to their inner mind. Many of them are capable of hearing the music of the spheres. They have a love of art, music and painting, and appreciate refinement and high ideals. They receive visions, which they do not necessarily understand. Because of their extreme sensitivity, these individuals avoid direct confrontations with others.
5. Moon Conjunct Neptune: Mystical, intuitive type; very psychic nature. “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.” Pg 558, Alan Oken’s Complete Astrology. Mystical, but not very practical, unless there are other indicators in the chart.
6. Moon Sextile Neptune: These individuals have the opportunity to use their sensitivity to vibrations in the world around them. Because of this attunement, they are vulnerable to the negative thoughts generated around them and should learn to transform this negativity into love energy, through the power of their mind.
7. Moon Trine Neptune: Keen psychic sensitivity; so psychic they are susceptible to emotional atmosphere around them and they react strongly. “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.” Pg 558, Alan Oken’s Complete Astrology
8. Moon Conjunct Uranus: Strong intuition.
9. Moon Sextile Uranus: There is an opportunity to bring unusual ideas and concepts into fruition. They have keen intuitive powers with an alert mind.
10. Moon Trine Uranus: Keen intuition; in advanced types, would give great healing power.
11. Moon Sextile Pluto: There is an opportunity to be fulfilled emotionally if they transform the negative traits of their conscious mind’s personality. They are very sensitive psychically and use it to understand others.
12. Moon Trine Pluto: They are very sensitive psychically and use it to understand others.
13. Sun Conjunct Uranus: Very intuitive.
14. Sun Sextile Uranus: There is an opportunity to awaken an awareness of the inner self. This person is original, independent and highly intuitive.
15. Sun Trine Uranus: Strong magnetic healing force; strongly intuitive person.
16. Sun Conjunct Neptune: Psychically sensitive; mystically inclined; not an easy person to understand for they do not understand themselves. Alan Oken: “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.” Pg 558, Alan Oken’s Complete Astrology
17. Sun Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity to tap the inner wisdom stored in the superconscious mind. This wisdom was learned in former lifetimes. Developing this ability would help bring ideas, inspiration and artistic potential from the inner mind to successful fruition.
18. Sun Trine Neptune: extremely sensitive to inner currents and is by nature a mystic.; in medical field would give healing powers. “When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature.” Pg 558, Alan Oken’s Complete Astrology
19. Sun Trine Pluto: This aspect gives courage and intuitive perception, with the desire to strip away all self-delusion so that the personality and soul can become one.
20. Mercury Conjunct Uranus: All aspect between Mercury and Uranus are good for they tune the conscious mind to the Universal Mind; Uranus, tunes the mind to a higher octave and speeds up the perception and quickens the intuition. “When Mercury is joined with the three outer bodies (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto), it acts as a link between the rational faculties and the intuition (Uranus), psychic vision or impressions (Neptune), and the various transcendental processes at work in life (Pluto).”
21. Mercury Sextile Uranus: There is the opportunity to probe the unconscious mind , bringing forth new insights and concepts. The mind readily absorbs knowledge and is strongly intuitive.
22. Mercury Trine Uranus: Denotes the advanced soul. Trine: Has an inward feeling of what is right for him to do. His intuitions make his decisions for him, and he is not afraid to trust them
23. Mercury Conjunct Neptune: Highly intuitive and receives psychic impressions from others which they find confusing until they learn to discern exactly what the vibration represents. i.e. sorrow, fear.
24. Mercury Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity to tap the unconscious mind. These individuals are sensitive to the higher realms. This can be done in dreams or by meditating.
25. Mercury Trine Neptune: Aptitude for psychic and mystical fields; can benefit from dreams and visions; has ability to contact higher planes of consciousness in sleep and in meditation and bring instruction through to the conscious mind.
26. Mercury Sextile Pluto: There is an opportunity to analyze all situations with logic and intuition.
27. Mercury Trine Pluto: In other lifetimes, these individuals have begun the work of balancing their logic and their intuition, giving them an unusual ability to study any subject in depth.
28. Venus Conjunct Neptune: Psychically sensitive; mystical and spiritual tendencies in chart of an advanced soul.
29. Venus Sextile Neptune: Sixth sense(intuition) strong
30. Venus Trine Neptune: Sixth sense strong. Intuition is sixth sense.
31. Mars Conjunct Uranus: Highly intuitive with psychic healing powers.
32. Mars Trine Uranus: Have an intuitive awareness which tells them when to stop in the face of resistance. Healing power; genius.
33. Mars Sextile Neptune: Have the opportunity to work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences.
34. Mars Trine Neptune: Can work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences. Earned increment in the spiritual bankbook from other lives.
35. Mars Trine Pluto: There is a strong interest in occult studies which many times is accompanied by an unusual amount of ability in these areas.
36. Jupiter Conjunct Uranus: Intuition and judgment work hand in hand if this aspect is not afflicted by mars and Mercury.; Should trust intuitive powers and act on them if not afflicted by Neptune.
37. Jupiter Sextile Uranus: this is a spiritual blessing aspect earned in other lifetimes.
38. Jupiter Trine Uranus: This is a spiritual blessing aspect earned in other lifetimes.
39. Jupiter Conjunct Neptune: May have a strong mystical streak and will always be closely connected with spirituality and religion.
40. Jupiter Sextile Neptune: Opportunity to follow inner leading, to be intuitive and psychic; must be developed to become a reality.
41. Jupiter Trine Neptune: Intuitive and psychic and should follow inner leading; Can be mystical and drawn to religious and philosophical groups.
42. Saturn Sextile Neptune: Brings in the opportunity for spiritual power and philosophical understanding, but it must be used to be activated. often found in charts of those who could be initiates in this lifetime
43. Saturn Trine Neptune: Brings in spiritual power and philosophical understanding; often found in charts of those who could be initiates in this lifetime.
44. Uranus Sextile Neptune: Opportunity for becoming intuitive with psychic potential.
45. Uranus Trine Neptune: In other lifetimes, have worked toward tapping their unconscious minds and elevating their consciousness. Because of this, they are idealistic, with a desire to alter the materialistic concepts they see in the world. They are extremely tolerant of others’ philosophies; are very intuitive with psychic potential. Intuition gives you the ability know things but not why you know. It can frustrate intelligent people who lack this ability. Intelligent people know why they know.
46. Uranus Conjunct Neptune: Next is 1993. Will give spiritual mysticism and strong intuitive awareness, which existed on continent of Mu, and the scientific abilities which existed on Atlantis. Earth has gone thru purification so only spiritually advanced souls will be incarnating on earth..
47. Uranus Square Neptune: Can give psychic and intuitive powers. #
48. Uranus Oppose Neptune: Gives intuitive awareness and psychic potential. #
49. Uranus Sextile Pluto: Opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential.
50. Uranus Trine Pluto: In other lifetimes have worked toward tapping their unconscious minds and elevating their consciousness; very intuitive with psychic potential. Their latent clairvoyant abilities can be developed if they wish. The intuition is highly developed and used to create a better understanding among all peoples.
51. ** Unaspected Uranus (to another Planet):According to Bil Tierney, Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, “..When unaspected, Higher Octave planets (Uranus / Neptune / Pluto) are going to either operate in an exclusively unconscious fashion, with occasional spurts of unpredictable and unusual behavior, or perhaps not at all, remaining totally latent on the character-level, and thus projected onto people and situations. Yet, for some individuals, for unknown reasons, an unaspected Higher Octave (Uranus, in this example) could indicate extraordinary capacity far beyond average human expression, almost as if these people are constantly plugged into unlimited sources of cosmic power. With ordinary people, when unaspected, Uranus becomes almost self-contained and independent of outside social influence. It tends to be less driven to inaugurate breakthroughs in the outer world environment in the more open, rebellious manner of a heavily aspected Uranus. Flashes of genius or sparks of intuition may be specifically felt in the house area, where the individual can feel quite unique and unmatched, for better or worse.” (I believe this applies to Crystal Children and has been included for that reason.)
52. Neptune Conjunct Pluto: Very great sensitivity to the inner worlds; uncanny ability to see through people and circumstances, if willing to sacrifice self to Higher Self can be led to heights of spiritual attainment. Advancement along spiritual lines can be greatly accelerated in company of other like-minded people.
53. Neptune Sextile Pluto: There is the opportunity to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity; Can develop clairvoyance & prophetic ability. Have precognitive dreams. Strong psychic healing powers; desire for justice for all people. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal.
54. ** Unaspected Neptune (to another planet): According to Bil Tierney, Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, “..When unaspected, Higher Octave planets (Uranus / Neptune / Pluto) are going to either operate in an exclusively unconscious fashion, with occasional spurts of unpredictable and unusual behavior, or perhaps not at all, remaining totally latent on the character-level, and thus projected onto people and situations. Yet, for some individuals, for unknown reasons, an unaspected Higher Octave (Neptune, in this example) could indicate extraordinary capacity far beyond average human expression, almost as if these people are constantly plugged into unlimited sources of cosmic power. (For ordinary people, brackets, mine) Neptune tends towards withdrawal, seclusion and privacy. It prefers to remain absorbed in the inner worlds of consciousness and has a harder time adjusting itself to manifesting in concrete, solid terms. The more aspects it has, the more likely it is to be challenged to manifest itself through external experience, regardless of the level or quality shown.”
55. North Node Trine Uranus: These individuals will attract spiritual teachers, from “the Other Side” , who they have been close to in other lifetimes and who have taught them to tap their unconscious minds.
56. North Node Conjunct Neptune: The power of this conjunction will attract spiritual teachers perhaps from The Other Side who can teach them how to hear and see into the astral world.
57. North Node Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity for spiritual teachers to enter their lives who can teach them how to hear and see into the astral world.
58. North Node Trine Neptune: These individuals will attract spiritual teachers who they have been close to in other lifetimes and who have taught them how to hear and see into the astral world.
59. South Node Conjunct Neptune: The power of this conjunction will attract karmic situations which will enable them to hear and see into the astral world.
60. South Node Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity for karmic situations to occur which enables the person to hear and see into the astral world.
61. South Node Trine Neptune: These individuals willingly attract karmic situations to occur which will enable them to see and hear into the astral world.
62. South Node Oppose Neptune: An awareness should be developed that karmic situations must, and will, occur for the purpose of dissolving their fear of the unknown, by enabling them to hear and see into the astral world.
63. Midheaven Conjunct Neptune: Can become a success in society by utilizing their psychic abilities.
64. Ascendant Conjunct Neptune: Psychic and intuitive
65. Ascendant Sextile Neptune: (Opportunity to become) Psychic and intuitive
66. Ascendant Trine Neptune: Psychic and intuitive
67. Grand Water Trine: Psychic energy, if used.
68. Grand Trine including Uranus: Psychic and intuitive abilities strong
69. Grand Trine Including Neptune: Psychic abilities strong
70. ** Mystic Rectangle: Pulls the energies of the separate planets togetherso that they operate as one unit.
71. ** Mystic Rectangle with Uranus or Neptune: Pulls the energies of the separate planets together so that they operate as one unit. Incorporates your intuitive abilities if Uranus is one of the planets, and your psychic, mediumistic abilities if it is Neptune.
72. ** Kite Formation: the Focal Point of the Kite collects the energies of the other planets involved. All of this energy is then focused and channeled through this one focal planet’s qualities. Because of its power, it can become a focal point of the personality. It is a grand trine, with a sextile aspect connecting to each side of one of its three points. This is called the focal point, or point of the Kite. This focal point is also part of an internal opposition that creates a “tail” for the kite formation. The opposition acts as an internal balancing rod, so that the energy/qualities of the planetary kite tail of the opposition are used to push the energies of the focal planet into action. The type of actions taken, how the kite affects the native, depends on the planets, houses, signs, etc involved in the formation. I use the Moon’s Nodes, and the Asc/Desc, MC/IC axes to form the kite formation.
73. ** Kite Formation with Uranus or Neptune as point of kite: Adds an intuitive (Uranus) or psychic (Neptune) energy to the kite’s actions. If one of these is the focal planet, then it is most likely that the native would be expressing his/her intuitive / psychic abilities in the outer world, or at least be consciously using them for soul growth for him/herself.
74. Moon in Signs:
75. Taurus: Intuitive
76. Cancer: Strong psychic ability. Cancer is a psychic sign
77. Virgo: intuitive
78. Aquarius: Intuitive
79. Pisces: Visionary, mystical if unafflicted. Needs other characteristics in chart to be reliable.
80. Moon In Houses:
81. 4th: intuitive
82. 8th: very psychic
83. 9th: dreams and visions can be of great significance if not heavily afflicted; receptivity toward the super conscious realms
84. 12th: psychic, intuitive and subjective
85. Sun in Signs:
86. Cancer: extremely psychic;
87. Scorpio: Intuition is well developed;
88. Pisces: psychic sensitivity
89. Aquarius: Sign of spiritual rebirth,
90. Sagittarius: has the ability to see the future by their understanding of current trends of thought, and their insights border on prophecy. Keyword is perception, another word for intuition.
91. Mercury in Signs:
92. Cancer: extremely psychic.
93. Scorpio: Gives an intuitive mind capable of profound insights.
94. Pisces: psychic and visionary type of mind; highly intuitive and telepathic on the unconscious level.
95. Aquarius: intuitive;
96. Sagittarius: Can have prophetic insight.
97. Mercury in Houses:
98. 9th: (if favorably aspected, especially if it aspects Uranus, Neptune or Pluto, can give prophetic insight into the future.)
99. 12th: perceptive, intuitive and subtle mind; absorb knowledge intuitively; if well aspected, especially by sextiles or trines to Neptune, Uranus or Pluto, valuable ideas and knowledge may be gained through intuitive or psychic ability.
100. Venus in Signs:
101. Sagittarius: Good intuition;
102. Pisces: extremely psychic
103. Mars In Cancer: Intuitive, sensitive
104. Mars in Libra: Intuitive mind
105. Mars in Pisces: Intuitive
106. Jupiter in Signs:
107. Sagittarius: Prophetic and inspirational
108. Aquarius: Intuitive,
109. Pisces: Visionary, intuitive
110. Jupiter in Houses:
111. 3rd (intuition strong) ,
112. 8th (psychic abilities),
113. 9th (prophetic and have strong intuition),
114. 11th (intuitive).
115. Saturn in Cancer: Psychic tendencies strong
116. Saturn in 8th, ( in sextile or trine aspect only)
117. Uranus in Signs:
118. Virgo: Need to learn to listen to their intuition; interest in psychic healing
119. Sagittarius: Intuitive, Prophetic, optimistic
120. Aquarius: Interest in metaphysical;,
121. Pisces: Psychic, intuitive, extremely sensitive.. When well aspected to Neptune, will be indicative of advanced soul who has come to serve the planet in some philosophical or religious way. Brings into incarnation the spiritually intuitive who are able to grasp first hand knowledge of spiritual truths; can make person spiritual psychic.
122. Uranus in Houses:
123. 8th: very strong psychic feeling as well as keen intuition
124. 12th: if afflicted, investigating into psychic or occult could bring trouble.
125. Neptune in Signs: Taurus (1874-1887): Psychic phenomena was either accepted or rejected, after careful and practical consideration. Had the capacity to heal others through the use of their mind (i.e. Edgar Cayce) Cancer( 1901-1915): Are extremely intuitive and sensitive.
126. Scorpio (1957-1970): Are Intuitive; an interest in metaphysical world. Many psychics and sensitives are born with this configuration. Virgo: Have the ability to heal psychically; well-aspected, have become humanitarians and servers and work to reduce tensions in human relationships.
127. Sagittarius (1970-1985): prophetic; an ability to develop clairvoyance. Gives psychic sensitivity that will give the ability to pierce the veils of matter and know Truth. Intuitive nature will be highly developed.
128. Capricorn1985-2000) : Strong intuition which will be used on practical affairs. Into incarnation will come many advanced souls. Gemini: Extremely psychic.
129. Aquarius (2000-2015): interest in psychic phenomena, spiritual revelation and altered forms of consciousness; assumes an eclectic, adventurous, intuitive and original tone. Connection to subconscious wisdom is fueled by an energy that is inspirational and visionary; hard to overemphasize the creative potential of self-development, spiritual interests, mysticism, and psychic phenomena.
130. Pisces (2015-2030) : Mystical, with the desire to be in an expanded state of consciousness. Capable of attaining harmony between the physical and the spiritual world. They will have a complete unification of the five bodies (physical, etheric, conscious, subconscious and superconscious.
131. Neptune Retrograde: There is an intuitive awareness of the subconscious mind, but difficulty in tuning in to it consciously.
132. Neptune in Houses:
133. 1st: Psychic sensitivity very strong; visionary, artistic, hypersensitive; psychic sensitivity could bring confusion until person seeks spiritual evolvement.
134. 2nd: psychic sensitivity can be used to tap inner talents.
135. 3rd: Intuitive, ESP gives clairvoyance, psychic skills
136. 8th:psycic and intuitive with dreams and visions which are precognitive; astral and out-of-body experiences.
137. 9th: Makes a person mystical, and if well aspected, can have spiritual visions; makes the intangible extremely nebulous when it is already nebulous enough; Intuitive
138. 12th:Stress on subconscious due to extreme sensitivity; reflective and intuitive; have psychic ability which operates unconsciously and person may or may not be aware of it.
139. Pluto in Sagittarius (Prophetic): Stimulates prophetic ability and faith in human nature.
140. Pluto in Scorpio: (1984-1996): Strong intuition. Many born with great psychic ability already developed. Neptune in Leo: (No psychic abilities)
141. Pluto in Houses:
142. 4th: intuitive faculties good
143. 8th: Strong Intuition; If well aspected to Neptune and Mars, native may be clairvoyant
144. 9th:, intuitive May be clairvoyant (can bring with it a higher sense of perception – clairvoyance – that stems from a much higher level of consciousness.)
145. 12th (Pluto here in its highest form means the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted.)
146. **North Node in Cancer: Psychic abilities are strong in Cancer, so psychic abilities can be developed in this lifetime, if desired. When the student is ready, the (spiritual) teacher appears
147. **North Node in Scorpio: Psychic abilities can be developed in this lifetime, if there are at least three other positive (excluding squares and oppositions to Neptune and Uranus) psychic indicators in the chart to support it. When the student is ready, the (spiritual) teacher appears
148. **North Node in Pisces: Psychic abilities are to be developed in this lifetime, if there are at least three other psychic indicators (excluding squares and oppositions to Neptune and Uranus) in chart to support it. When the student is ready, the (spiritual) teacher appears.
149. **North Node in 8th House: Opens the door to the psychic world; to out-of-body experiences; access to the astral world, if three or more other psychic, intuitive indicators are shown in the chart
150. **North Node in 9th House: Opens the door to prophetic, mystical visionary-types of experiences if three or more other intuitive, psychic indicators are present in the chart.
151. **North Node in 12th House: Often indicates unconscious intuitive, psychic abilities available in this incarnation, but may be difficult to access or recognize in this house. This is the house of the unconscious mind, karma from past lives brought into this one, and solitary confinement by choice or not.
152. **South Node in Cancer: Born psychic from past life
153. **South Node in Scorpio: Born psychic from past life
154. **South Node in Pisces: Born psychic from past life
155. **South Node in 8th House: (Looks like a Capital U with circles at the ends. Opposite the North Node, which looks like an upside-down capital U, with small circles at the ends) indicates psychic, mediumistic, astral or out-of-body abilities; abilities were developed in a past life and are available, * if not afflicted , especially to Uranus or Neptune.
156. **South Node in 9th House: In South Node, indicates prophetic, mystic, or visionary abilities were developed in a past life and available in this life time, *if not afflicted, especially to Uranus or Neptune.
157. **South Node in 12th House: Gives unconscious psychic ability. It is a carry-over from a past life, and often karmic. Other indicators should be in chart to develop psychic gifts in this life time, # excluding squares or oppositions to Neptune and Uranus.
8th House represents the entrance to the next dimension, rules the psychic senses and out-of-body experiences. Rules psychic levels. People with planets here have often brought over a legacy of sensitivity to invisible currents. If the planets in this house are afflicted, the individual has been involved in misuse of psychic faculties, particularly if Mars is afflicted to Neptune or in this house.
9th House: Intuition, inspiration, spiritual visions. Indicates higher levels of consciousness as to both mind and emotion. (See above for deeper explanation of higher consciousness.) Planets in their fall or detriment show misuse of their energies; wise use is shown by rulers and exaltation.
12th House: Most psychically permeable. Serve or suffer is the motto of the 12th house.
Ascendant/Descendant: A line of self-awareness and intuition.
Astrological Symbol Aspect Chart: Found on the lower left side of the natal (birth) chart. You will not need to use this graph to find your psychic, intuitive indicators
Aquarius: In a cosmic sense, the sign is the sign of the ‘incoming age’. The keyword of Aquarius is “I know”. Aquarians are mental pioneers, the forward thinking individuals who live in the future and not in the past. They are rebels and individualists that have to go their own way, learning their own way; Independent; imaginative, creative and inventive, there is a genius about them if they are evolved. When they are evolved, and their emotions are tenderized, no sign is more magnanimous or as monumental. When they “feel” love instead of “think” it they are great souls. It has two rulers: Saturn (responsibility) and Uranus (freedom). Without the discipline of Saturn, there can be no real freedom. Evolved souls have learned this lesson.
Cancer: The insistent; the sign of the Cosmic Mother who nourishes all humanity at her breast.
Conjunction/Conjunct: (as in for example, Sun conjunct Uranus) Keyword is emphasis. It is known as power operating; it is a concentrated massing of energy. It represents planets within 10 degrees of each other. (Astrology: A Cosmic Science, pg. 70-71).
Grand Trine: A pattern formed by three planets in a triangle of the same element. In this case, it is the Water element, which is known as the Psychic Trinity. These energies are in harmony with each other so that they bring the harmony and ease in the houses and matters that the planets represent.
Higher consciousness describes the ability to intuit truths and spiritual knowledge associated with the teachings of the great Masters. Excerpt from the website www.themystic.org:
“By higher consciousness we are implying a realm of awareness beyond regular consciousness. Higher consciousness is awareness at the source of our thinking, feeling, and acting. Higher consciousness is that dynamic awareness which enables ordinary consciousness. Higher consciousness enables you to think, enables your feeling nature to work. It enables you to act wisely and well. Higher consciousness is the essential intelligence, energy, and power that enables breathing and brain function, that enables sensations to enter us through our sense organs.”
It is associated with Jupiter, Sagittarius, and the 9th house.
Intuition is inner knowing and is associated with the planet Uranus.
Jupiter: Basic Keywords: Aspiration, Benevolence, Religion, Confidence, Optimism, Humane, Mercy, Dignity, Idealism, Faithfulness, Generosity
Mars: Keywords: Energy, initiative, courage, transmutation, Fearlessness, Expression
Mercury: Keywords: Mind; link between spirit and matter; Expressiveness, Discrimination, Awareness, Brilliance, Adaptability; Senses
Moon: Personality, Sensitivity, Receptivity, Feeling, Imagination, positive psychism Mystical, visionary or prophetic abilities describe the ability to intuitively attain and comprehend spiritual knowledge or truths, that are currently beyond the understanding of the common man, or the masses; the ability to achieve communion with God through contemplation and love without the medium of human reason, or another mediator, such as a priest or minister.
Neptune: The positive aspects of Neptune show wisdom beyond reason, genius, creative ability in the literary, poetic and musical fields, intuition, clairvoyance, contact with the higher invisible realms, and the realization of the Unity of all life. Not everybody can respond fully to the higher vibrations of Neptune. Neptune represents spiritual wisdom; is the mystic, has mediumistic ability and psychic powers. Neptune represents social responsibility; reveals pattern of social obligation showing how person will conform to group consciousness. Shows cosmic debts you must pay. When afflicted, Neptune cloaks the issue with vagueness, obscurity, illusion, confusion, misunderstanding, intrigue and fraudulent appearances. Those born with Neptune in a square or opposition aspect, see note below.
North Node looks like an inverted or upside-down Capital U with circles at the ends. South Node looks like a capital U, with the small circles at the ends.
Opposition: Keyword is awareness. Oppositions are opposing forces that must be reconciled. They call for co-operation. Opposing forces come from outside as well as inside, and often involve other people. It calls for compromise. They can cause you to be pulled apart by two contrary pulls, but like two poles of a battery, one may also be illumined by the spark flowing from pole to pole. Awareness causes consciousness to expand and develop. Solution: Learn to agree with your adversary while you are in the way with him. (Astrology: A Cosmic Science., pg. 71)
Pisces: The compassionate; represents the wise use of the emotional nature and compassionate understanding.
Psychic Abilities indicates the ability to contact those living on “The Other Side”, in the World of Spirit, or the Heaven World. As defined in Collins Compact English Dictionary: Sensitive to phenomena lying outside range of normal experience. 2. Of soul or mind. 3. That appears to be outside the region of physical law.
It includes such gifts as:
Clairvoyance, (clear sight)
Clairaudience (clear hearing)
Clairsentience (Clear touch), also known as Psychometry: reading objects by touch.
Psychometry generally refers to the ability to gain impressions and information about an object or anything connected to it by holding it in your hand. A person with this ability is called a psychometrist or a scryer. Excerpt from: www.crystalinks.com
Clairessence (literally, clear smell and taste); also known as clairolfacrience
Astral or out-of-body experiences
Relates to the 8th house and Scorpio
Saturn: The tester. Saturn’s goal is perfection. Through the chastening process of testing, sorrow, delay, disappointment, limitation , privation, man learns the purpose of life is to gain experience, patience, humility, wisdom and compassion. Keywords: Patience, self-discipline, humility, responsibility, diplomacy, respect, endurance.
Scorpio: The passionate; represents the control and mastery of the emotional nature through loving Will.
Sextile: Sextiles are underlined to indicate potential or opportunity. They must be activated or they will not operate. (Astrology: A cosmic Science, pg. 71) This is an aspect that denotes potential or opportunity for development in this lifetime, and differs from the trine which indicates that the ability has already been developed in past life times and is available for use in this one.
South Node/North Node: These are associated with the Moon. The North Node is the path of spiritual growth, and represents “new territory, spiritually”. As such it is known as the path to spiritual growth. The South Node represents “where we’ve been, what we’ve learned and brought with us into this incarnation, for better or worse. They are always exactly opposite each other, like the North and South Poles of the earth.
Square: Keyword is obstacle. Squares represent the lessons we have failed to learn. The quickest way to release ourselves from these difficulties is to face them and solve them. (Astrology: A Cosmic Science, pg. 72).
Sun: Keywords: Will, individuality, spirit; faith, confidence, vitality, poise, positivity
Trine: Trines are the harmonies we have earned; the blessings that come when we love and love wisely. Trines throw a protective influence. Benefits that come without effort and without any activity on the part of the individual concerned. They are the results of constructive service and harmonious actions in other lifetimes. (Astrology: A Cosmic Science, pg. 71.)
Uranus: Uranus represents intuition that comes like lightening, in a flash. Uranus is the occultist.
Venus: Love, harmony, refinement, sociability, gentleness, cooperativeness, affection, Constructiveness
Notes and Other Odds & Ends:
* If the natal chart indicates how psychic abilities were used in past lives, or how they will be used in this one, I can not see it, so all psychic gifts, to my knowledge, like everything else in our lives, can be used either for good or evil. The choice is always left up to us. However, no matter its use now or in past lives, there is ALWAYS a good reason..ALWAYS! or as Isabel Hickey says, “It is ALL right.”
* New Age egos will have Uranus, not Aquarius, prominently located (in 1st, 4th, 7th, or10th house, or have it configured with the Sun, Moon or Mercury.) Indicates the person has passed the test of Saturn.
* *If afflicted, investigating into psychic or occult could bring trouble: your intuition will tell you if this applies. It will be an obvious and strong feeling; you cannot make a ‘mistake’ and ‘accidentally’ get into trouble in the metaphysical/occult/esoteric/spiritual realm, because we are always warned in advance, and then we choose to proceed ‘where angels fear to tread’.
* ** No research to back up this claim. This was added because of a strong intuitive feeling that I should, and I always trust these feelings, and act on them. (It’s the only way to develop your own intuitive, psychic skills.)
· *** Compiled specifically to determine if it were possible to see psychic abilities in children born since 1999, who are being identified, according to my understanding, as crystal children because of the color of their auras and their level of spiritual evolution. Those I have met, and whose charts I have done, appear to be spiritually highly evolved, advanced souls. This research project was designed to test this hypothesis.
· # Neptune In square or opposition, can give psychic and intuitive powers but can become the dark occultist if he/she uses power for self. Have attained spirituality in other lifetimes but have lost their equilibrium through not balancing their emotional or devotional fanaticism with mental poise and logic.
Green, Jeff, PLUTO: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul, Llewellyn Publications, 1996
, URANUS: Freedom from the Unknown, Llewellyn Publications, 1988.
Hand, Robert, HOROSCOPE SYMBOLS, Schiffer Publishing, 1981
Hickey, Isabel, ASTROLOGY, A COSMIC SCIENCE: The Classic Work on Spiritual Astrology, CRCS Publications, 1992
Loftus, Myrna, A SPIRITUAL APPROACH TO ASTROLOGY: A Complete Textbook of Astrology, CRCS Publications, 1983
Oken, Alan, ALAN OKEN’S COMPLETE ASTROLOGY, Bantam Books, 1988
Sakoian, Frances & Acker, Louis, THE ASTROLOGER’S HANDBOOK, Harper & Row, 1973
Spiller, Jan, ASTROLOGY FOR THE SOUL, Bantam, 1997
Tierney, Bil, DYNAMICS OF ASPECT ANALYSIS: New Perceptions in Astrology, CRCS Publications, 1983
Tompkins, Sue, ASPECTS IN ASTROLOGY: A Comprehensive Guide to Interpretation, Element Books, Inc., 1995