Covid19 is causing many people to suffer..some are dying….others are getting very sick..There seems to be no rhyme or reason to who suffers and who skates by unscathed…And yet, the Soul knows…It is your Soul that makes sure you are in the right place at the right time to catch this virus….There is no other reason…I found this excerpt from Dr. Jean Bolen, about the Transformation of Suffering, and felt it explained why all of us are suffering, in lesser or greater degrees, from this virus, although she is speaking here to those who are dying from a terminal illness..Still, what she says here about Suffering applies to what we are all experiencing from Covid19, and I hope reading this will help you to accept that even Pain and Suffering is for our Highest Good…The personality definitely disagrees…it hates to suffer…but the Soul is willing to do whatever it takes, to put the personality into whatever painful situations are necessary for ITS growth…and Covid19 fits this description…
Astrologically speaking, Covid19 is related to the planet Pluto, known as the Transformer, in astrology. And he was prominent in the sky last January, when Covid became such a strong global force. If Pluto, in Capricorn, touched an aspect in your birth chart, then you have been experiencing a Pluto Transit, and will be feeling Pluto and his transformative qualities, personally.
As with everything written on this website, always take what rings true, in your gut, or solar plexus, and leave the rest….Adapt this article by Jean Bolen to your experience with Covid19…I hope it brings you some self-understanding, and inner peace.
When something is amiss, or out-of-balance with your body, you will feel No Anxiety!
Your mind will be calm….! This is because you ego will be dormant. The ego backs down in the face of the Truth and Pain…
Fainting is often the real medical issue that most closely resembles a Panic Attack… Continue reading
- Catastrophizing may be the first noticeable sign or symptom of the truth that you are in a fear state, and not trusting the process of life. So, when you realize this, you still need to let it be O.K. Letting it be O.K. detaches ‘you’ from your ego. It helps you to ‘understand’ (or remember) that your ego is only a portion of your mind….and that it is this ‘small portion’ that is fearful or generating fearful thoughts about the situation. By detaching, by identifying your ego, at least a part of you can regain some calmness, which can be built upon.
- Taking three deep breaths also calms you, by grounding you. Once grounded, you can think more clearly, and are less impulsive…It also brings you into the ‘present moment’ so your ego loses its power. Before the deep breaths, the catastrophizing occurs because your ego uses both past and future situations to ‘rev’ you up.
- Once in the present moment, review the ‘situation by returning to the incoming info that you judged as wrong or bad.
- Reverse the negative judgment – letting it be O.K. and then create a positive affirmation.
- Seek to understand why or how the info made you feel. Probably, the info you do have is not enough to ‘know’ the outcome..so it is a ‘fear of the unknown’ that has triggered the catastrophizing.
- When you are calm again, revisit the situation. Think about what the situation has ‘forced’ or ‘pushed’ or ‘motivated’ you to do. It will be something ‘good’, some character trait that you wanted to change, and hadn’t been able to without this new situation, which has been brought to you to act as a catalyst. Another person can also be the catalyst. The purpose will always be to weaken your ego’s power over your choices.
- The final outcome will always be calmness…inner peace….and if a decision needs to be made, you will ‘know’ the right one to make, whereas when you began the process, you wouldn’t have..you would have been afraid of making a mistake…But, once you go through this process, the decision will be very clear…and you will feel ‘great’ about it…You will have no fear..no doubt at all…about the next move…
It still requires practice, practice and more practice, however, and each time you implement this process, it will happen less often and you will not go as low as you have been. Remember to forgive yourself each time you forget…and slip back..because it will happen. You are human, and all humans make mistakes. It is the only way we can learn! Good Luck!